Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

FROM OUR WORKSHOP: Live Love Laugh


"Live Love Laugh"
© October 21, 2010 by Donna L. Faber
A tattoo designed and rendered for my cousin Pam

Over the last year, and through the miracle of Facebook, I've been blessed with the rediscovery of cousins, formerly estranged cousins, from my father's side of the family. There are loads of them, and some I connect with more than others. This tattoo was designed for my cousin, Pam, whom I connect with. She wanted something that would commemorate this good time in her life; a time of rejuvenation, re-emergence and rediscovery. But she wanted to do it while always acknowledging the love she has for her children, Mitch and Jack, and the poignant memory of their father.

So, Pam, this one’s for you!
Love,
D♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...