Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

On When Isis Rises ...

Well, I finally did it. My latest blog entry on When Isis Rises is here. This entry was months in coming. The last entry I did was back in May, and yes, I could say that a lot has happened since then. We moved 3,000 miles across the country (again), and I got a new, time consuming job. In truth, it took that long to get my head around what I had to write. All the details, the bits and pieces, took some time to objectify, be processed, and then be writable. I felt the initial pull a while back, but it wasn't until last night when, aided by the full moon, the words came without pause and in good measure.

Donna's Headshot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I revisited When Isis Rises. Glad to hear the evolution of your life is stretching you differently. If nothing ever changed, or if you never consciously registered any changes, then your spirit would be less likely to open wider to the wonderful opportunities that are unfolding before you. As you open yourself, you sense and grow. Its mind-blowing!

Donna L. Faber said...

Hi, Liara ...

I just love the way you see the world. And you're very right about this. Let's say that from the year 2000 to 2005 and on ward, I've experienced a remarkable awakening!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...