Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Every Day


Every Day
- words and music by John Shanks & Damon Johnson
- appears on Trouble in Shangri-La
released May 1, 2001
Produced by John Shanks
Engineered by Dan Chase and Mark DeSisto
Pro Tools Engineer: Dan Chase and Lars Fox
Drums: Steve Ferrone
Guitars, Bass, and Programming: John Shanks
Keyboards: Patrick Warren and Rami Jaffe
Background vocals: Sharon Celani and Lori Nicks

Lyrics

Don't keep me hangin' on a string
Tell me what I feel is no big thing
Don't turn away I'm listening
Over and over again

Don't give me visions to explain
There are no doubts
I feel the strain
Of all my senses yearning
Over and over again

Chorus:

Every day I see you
Every day I need you
Every way I breathe you
On and on and on and on again
It's not important to wonder why
What is just is no more to imply
This simple thought repeating
Over and over again

(Chorus)

Imagine all the ways to cope
I close my eyes, that gives me hope
It cures the silence

(Chorus)

United Migraine Glowing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...