Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Music Witch

Stevie Nicks looking fabulous at more than fifty. Ruby red lips singing about desire and need. Feeling the link between past lives and now, I wonder how many times this music witch has given it over to someone who has what she needs.

Stevie has been singing the depths of my heart for years, since I was a teenager.


Sing it for me, Stevie … sing it for me.




Sorcerer
- words and music by Stevie Nicks
- appears on Trouble in Shangri-La released May 1, 2001
Produced by Sheryl Crow and Stevie Nicks
Engineered by Brian Scheuble
Drums: Matt Chamberlain
Bass: Tim Smith
Guitars: Sheryl Crow.
Peter Stroud and Jeff Trott
Keyboards: Patrick Warren
Guest Vocalist: Sheryl Crow
Background vocals: Sharon Celani and Lori Nicks

Lyrics

I'm tired
I'm thirsty
I'm wild-eyed
In my misery

Timeless
in your finery
It's a high price
For your luxury

Chorus:

Sorcerer
Who is the master
A man and woman on a star stream
In the middle of a snow dream

Sorcerer
Show me the high life
Come over Let me put you on ice

All around black ink darkness
And who found lady from the mountains
All around black ink darkness
And who found lady from the mountains
Lady from the mountains

I'm tired I need you badly
I'm wild-eyed In my misery
Timeless in your finery
It's a high price For your luxury

(Chorus)

2 comments:

Dan Kelly said...

She's never going to give up those long flowing sleeves, is she? LOL

Donna L. Faber said...

OMG, I hope not!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...